2016 Defense of title Dr.sc.ing. Research theme: "Stoichiometric model development and analysis procedures for metabolic engineering".
2011–2016 Doctoral studies in University of Life Sciences and Technologies, Faculty of Information and communication technologies.
2009–2010 Information technologies and computer sciences Master degree (Mg.Sc.Eng) in University of Life Sciences and Technologies, Faculty of Information and communication technologies
2004–2008 Information technologies and communication Bachelor degree (Bc.Sc.Eng) in University of Life Sciences and Technologies, Faculty of Information and communication technologies
2020.04 – till now Principal investigator, University of life sciences and technology
2016.01 – till now Researcher University of Latvia, Institute of Microbiology and Biotechnology,
2016.06 – till now Elected scientist, University of Latvia Mircrobiology and biotechnology institute
2016.12 – 2018.12 Researcher, Institute of Microbiology and Biotechnology, University of Latvia
2014.08 – 2015.08 Researcher, Institute of Microbiology and Biotechnology, University of Latvia.
2013.02 – 2013.09 Postdoc assistant, Oxford Brookes University.
2012.01 – 2012.06 Different universities IT based study programms evaluation expert
- 2020 – 2023 Sustainable up-cycling of agricultural residues: modular cascading waste conversion system (principal investigator) (H2020, ERA-net FACCE SURPLUS 3rd call)
- 2019 – 2021 Postdoctoral grant “Production potential of top building block chemicals by Zymomonas mobilis: stoichiometric analysis” (principal investigator).
- 2019-2022, Crypthecodinium cohnii and Zymomonas mobilis syntrophy for production of omega 3 fatty acid from byproducts of biofuel and sugar industry, ERDF funded project.
- 2018 - 2021, RHODOLIVE: Biovalorization of olive oil mill wastewater to microbial lipids and other products via Rhodotorula glutinis fermentation, (H2020, ERA-net CoBioTech 1-st call).
- 2018-2020, Mathematical model of pharmacokinetics for personalized optimization of metformin therapy, Latvian Council of Science project.
- 2015-2018FP7 ERA-net ERASynBio project “Control of engineered metabolism by flowering and temperature triggered plant regulatory networks” (SMARTPLANTS).
- 2015-2018FP7 ERA-net ERASysAPP project “Systems biology platform for the creation of lean-proteome Escherichia coli strains” (LEANPROT) (principal investigator).
- 2014-2015“Application of non-traditional yeasts in improvement of bioethanol production from inulin containing raw materials”, ERDF project.
- 2009-2012“Establishment of Latvian interdisciplinary interuniversity scientific group of systems biology” within activity 188.8.131.52. „Attraction of Human Resources to Science”. of European Social Fund.
Latvian (native), English, Russian – all of them good in spoken and written
Dr.sc.ing. degree awarded for theses “Stoichiometric Models Creation and Analysis Procedures for Metabolic Engineering” (2010–2016)